· The present General Conditions of Use regulate the regime of visit and use of the contents of the ataeuropeancamp.com portal. These general conditions do not exclude the possibility that certain information or utilities offered through the website of ataeuropeancamp.com (located at URL https://www.ataeuropeancamp.com) are subject to special conditions of use, which, in all In this case, they may be consulted by the User before their activation. The User who accesses their information, content or news voluntarily and unequivocally accepts the content of these conditions of use. If you do not agree with the content of these general conditions of use, you must refrain from browsing this website, leaving it at this moment.
2nd. Benefits and content of the ataeuropeancamp.com portal:
· ataeuropeancamp.com intends to inform the users of the portal about its Organization and its Activities, for it offers through the website the services, information and facilities complementary to the User that are detailed below:
- Access to information about the ATA European Camp.
- Access to the Latest News about ATA European Camp.
- Access to Events, activities and products about ATA European Camp.
- Access to the Registration online with payment online to the events and activities offered.
- Access to Special Offers.
· In order to provide the User with the support that ataeuropeancamp.com may need in his case, he provides a form contact and email contact, as well as the different means of contact.
· ataeuropeancamp.com may, in the future, provide the User with new content, information or additional facilities.
3rd. Responsibility for the process and use of the contents on the Internet:
· ataeuropeancamp.com does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of the data, programs, information or opinions, whatever the origin, circulating through its network or through the networks to which the User can access through of the ataeuropeancamp.com portal. The User expressly agrees to leave ataeuropeancamp.com exempt from any liability related to the ataeuropeancamp.com portal.
· The User assumes under his / her own responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that may derive from the access to said contents as well as their reproduction or diffusion.
· ataeuropeancamp.com will not be responsible for the infractions of any User that affect the rights of another User of ataeuropeancamp.com, or of third parties, including the rights of copyright, marks, patents, confidential information and any other right of intellectual property or industrial.
4th. Liability for the use of links through the ataeuropeancamp portal:
· ataeuropeancamp.com will not be responsible neither for the technical availability nor for the contents of the web pages to which the Client accesses through a link ("link") included in the ataeuropeancamp portal. The ataeuropeancamp portal may contain links to other web pages, in which the information practices and conditions of use may be different from those of ataeuropeancamp. Therefore, users should consult the privacy notifications of the other pages they access; since ataeuropeancamp does not know, control, monitor or endorse the contents thereof and, therefore, is not responsible for the information provided or collected by these third parties, expressly excluding any liability for damages of any kind that may derive from access to the pages or contents that link directly from ataeuropeancamp. Therefore, ataeuropeancamp declines any responsibility regarding the information that is included outside this website and not managed by ataeuropeancamp.
· ataeuropeancamp will not be responsible for the damages caused to the User for the consultation or use of the contents or information offered by a web page whose access has been produced through a link included in the ataeuropeancamp portal.
· Use of cookie technology: ataeuropeancamp reserves the right to use the so-called cookies or similar files, in any type of use of the portal. However, the cookies used are only associated with anonymous users and their terminals, without providing references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. Also, in relation to the foregoing, ataeuropeancamp. informs you about the fact that most browsers in the network allow users to erase cookies from their computer's hard drive, block them or receive a message before recording one.
· Social Networks: This website may echo all the contents published on the website through social networks or third-party websites, provided that the source of the news is indicated.
5th Intellectual and Industrial Property:
· The User acknowledges that the elements and utilities integrated within the ataeuropeancamp portal are protected by copyright legislation and that the intellectual and industrial property rights therein correspond to ataeuropeancamp. Consequently, the User undertakes to respect the terms and conditions established by these General Conditions of Use, being the only party responsible for their non-compliance with Third Parties.
· The User acknowledges that the reproduction, modification, distribution, commercialization, decompilation, disassembly, use of reverse engineering techniques or any other means to obtain the source code of the bar, transformation or publication of any results of unauthorized reference tests of any of the elements and utilities integrated within the ataeuropeancamp portal constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of ataeuropeancamp, obliging itself, consequently, not to perform any of the aforementioned actions.
· The title and the property rights on the ataeuropeancamp portal will be in any case the property of ataeuropeancamp, in such a way that the User undertakes not to suppress or alter any distinctive sign used as trademark or trade name (graphic, logo, etc.) , element protected by copyright or other notices, legends, symbols or labels of ataeuropeancamp that appear in the portal ataeuropeancamp
· The User undertakes not to use the facilities and information of the ataeuropeancamp portal to carry out or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract Users to other organizations.
· The User will refrain from carrying out any conduct in the use of the ataeuropeancamp portal that violates the rights of intellectual or industrial property of ataeuropeancamp or third parties, or that violates or transgresses the honor, personal or family privacy or the image of third parties, or that are unlawful or jeopardize morality, and in any case will leave ataeuropeancamp harmless in the face of any claim, judicial or extrajudicial filed against it as a consequence of said use.
· The User will refrain from carrying out, through the use of the ataeuropeancamp portal, any destruction, alteration, disablement or damage to the data, programs or electronic documents belonging to ataeuropeancamp or to third parties, as well as introducing or disseminating on the Internet programs, viruses , applets, Active X controls or any instrument or physical or electronic device that causes or is likely to cause any type of alteration in the Network, in the system, or in the equipment of third parties. Likewise, any type of activity or practice that transgresses the principles of good behavior generally accepted by Internet users is expressly prohibited.
· All the images and videos that appear published in the ataeuropeancamp portal are his only property being ataeuropeancamp the holder of the Rights of Image. Any use of said images and / or videos must be requested to ataeuropeancamp by email to email@example.com
· Federaçao Portuguesa de Songahm guarantees that all the images shown on the web have been provided in accordance with the current GPDR data protection regulations
· If any image or video shown does not have the consent of the people that appear in it, they can request the immediate withdrawal of the same by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the link and screenshot where the image is located.
· Any person who registers in activities or events offered by ataeuropeancamp agrees to assign any of the images and / or videos produced within the event without being able to claim anything for it in return.
6th. ataeuropeancamp's responsibility for the operation of the ataeuropeancamp portal
· Neither ataeuropeancamp will be responsible for the inadequate functioning of the ataeuropeancamp portal if this is due to maintenance work, incidents that affect international operators, a defective configuration of the User's equipment or their insufficient capacity to support the essential computer systems to be able to use from service.
· ataeuropeancamp reserves the right to modify unilaterally and at any time, without prior notice, the presentation and content of the website, its information and services, and the general conditions of use. These modifications will be to improve the page, simultaneously improving the information offered to the user. For the foregoing, ataeuropeancamp urges you to review and check the general conditions of use, each time you access the website, being of your own responsibility not to do so and assuming that, even so, accept tacitly the content of them.
· In the case of having advertisers, they will not be able to access in any case directly, without the express consent of the User for each occasion, to their personal data. The advertisers will be the only ones responsible for the veracity, accuracy and legality of their advertising, being ataeuropeancamp a mere diffuser of the same.